- Dr Margaret O’Donnell, president of the IAPS, said the latest concerns about implants add to the need for a central database on plastic surgery. Read her interview in the Irish Independent 25th September 2015 here.
- Listen to one of our surgeons Mr David O’Donovan speak to Anton Savage and answer listener queries on Today FM about Plastic and Cosmetic surgery. Listen to it here (Podcast, Anton Savage Show, 8th Oct, Part 2, 40 mins in)
- Meet one of our surgeons Mr David O’Donovan as he appears on The RTE Documentary on Crumlin Childrens Hospital. This fly on the wall documentary was filmed over eight months and observes paediatric care from the point of view of the medical practitioner. See it here.
- With the demand for Cosmetic Surgery increasing year after year, our very own Ms Margaret O’Donnell (IAPS President) speaks to the Independent Newspaper on 4th Jan 2015 about the importance of having proper regulation in this fast growing industry. Read it here
- Dr Patricia Eadie speaks to Newstalk this morning 18th Dec 2014 about the dangers of unregulated treatments in the cosmetic surgery industry. Listen to it here.
- Dr Patricia Eadie gives her expert opinion about the positive effects of donating your body to medical science after death, and how its on the increase, published in the Independent on 26th Oct 2014. Read it here. It was accompanied with an RTE programme called A Parting Gift.
- Dr O’Donnell said even doctors who called themselves cosmetic surgeons were confusing the public. Irish Examiner Friday 5th Sept 2014 – Read the full interview here.
- Dr Margaret O’Donnell, President of the Irish Association of Plastic Surgeons, said the lack of regulation of the cosmetic surgery industry, and the failure by authorities to properly enforce safeguards in some beauty salons, was a “scandal”. Irish Independent Friday 5th September 2014- Read the full interview here
- Ms Margaret O‘Donnell speaking to RTE 1 Radio about the importance of picking a suitably qualified surgeon for your surgical and non-surgical treatments. Listen to it here.
- Dr. Patricia Eadie, Chairperson of the Irish Association of Plastic Surgeon wrote an open letter for the Irish Times on the importance of regulation in Plastic Surgery on 31st Jan 2014. Read it here.
- Dr. Patricia Eadie, Chairperson of The Irish Association of Plastic Surgeons talks about the importance of picking an appropriately qualified surgeon. Today with Sean O’Rourke on Radio One Tues 14th Jan 2014.
- Dr. Eadie talks non-surgical aging interventions in “Facing up to the Future” by Susan Mitchell in The Sunday Business Post Magazines 13th October 2013. Facing up to the Future pg18, Facing up to the Future pg19, Facing up to the Future pg20, Facing up to the Future pg21, Facing up to the Future pg22
- Concerns regarding the lack of regulations in the aesthetic surgery industry in Ireland. Ms Margaret O’Donnell was key speaker in the panel discussion, ‘Commercialisation of Medicine – Issues for Patient Safety and Quality of Care’. Medical Independent 14th February 2013
- 200 patients a year are victims of alcohol related biting. Dr. Eadie talks about New “Ears” Day. Independent.ie 25th April 2013
- Dr. Eadie talks about the consequences of serious biting. The Journal.ie 26th April 2013
- Dr. Patricia Eadie of Irish Association of Plastic Surgeons comments on the dangers of lawnmovers. RTE NEWS 1st July 2013
- “How a €3 doorstop can stop children from losing fingers” Eilish O’Regan from The Independent speaks to Dr. Patricia Eadie ,president of the Irish Association of Plastic Surgeons (IAPS), about a simple measure to avoid childhood finger injuries, many of which can lead to amputaion 3 April 2013
- “Irish Association for Plastic Surgeons seek cosmetic surgery industry regulations” Association President Dr. Patricia Eadie calls for firm regulation of the cosmetic surgery sector RTE News 5 July 2012
- “State to assume responsibility for cost of PIP implant removal” Care to be provided through the National Treatment Purchase Fund for women who have PIP breast implants RTE News 3 July 2012
- “Nip, Tuck and Trim” Arlene Harris, from the Irish Examiner talks to Dr. Patricia Eadie about tummy tucks 12 May 2012
- “Withdrawal of Macrolane for use in Breast Augmentation” BAPRAS Medical Statement 23 April 2012